The Executive Search Mission
- Recruit a new Chief Academic Transformation Officer for a disruptive Campus in Executive Education
- Client’s vision: « Training to the Global Business Environment in big Cities in year 2050»
- In a brand-new university on the French Riviera
- Find the best talent, for a non-existing ideal profile (for a new disruptive education concept)
- Bilingual French-English
- Able to understand and share the vision of the founding chairman
- Able to invent the business model, conceive the operational strategy, create the products and design the training programs etc.
- An ideal French profile, speaking fluent English, and fully international
- An ideal international profile, speaking fluent French,
- Anywhere in the world but willing to establish in France, with family
- Albert HIRIBARRONDO, Executive Search Partner in Paris, Geneva, Tunis, and Education practice leader
- With a multilingual team to reach different continents.
- Over 100 targeted contacts
- In countries like: USA, Canada, Estonia, Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Singapore, Hong-Kong, China, Dubai, Jordan, India, Pakistan, South Africa etc.
- Pour 23 interviews, 8 semi-finalists and 4 finalists (met in Boston, Cape town, Paris and Toronto).
- In 10 weeks
- Recruitment of the Chief Academic Transformation Officer, from the Netherlands, PhD, and Dean of the number 1 African Executive Education University, located in South Africa.
- ALSPECTIVE added value for the client? On top of the hiring success, key global players have been identified as potential strategic competitors or partners (Google, IBM, Microsoft, Singularity University, HEC Montréal, Ecole 42, Stanford à Palo Alto).