Advise and prepare a multinational executive for evaluation as part of a merger.
- The merger of two groups of more than € 10 billion in turnover leads to the evaluation of the 100 leaders of each company, based on five leadership criteria
- The leader, French, GM in Indonesia, has had a brilliant career for 20 years. He asks us to prepare him for an exercise he has never been confronted with.
Evaluation will result in: mutation, promotion, or eviction (as the merger is generating duplicates: 2 leaders for the same country).
- Jeanne-Marie de CHANVILLE, Partner of ALSPECTIVE group, to train for the assessment, mini 360, MBTI.
- Albert HIRIBARRONDO, partner of ALSPECTIVE group to train for the interviews
Value Creation by ALSPECTIVE
- Analysis of the Executive Assessment procedure.
- Understanding of the 5 identified Leadership values.
- Creation of a preparation method in 4 sessions
- Self-knowledge, Personality
- Leadership, Communication
- Repetitions of interviews
- Advice on the solicitations of referents of the future EXCOM
Promotion of the coached leader